Develop Professional Résumés In order to demonstrate an awareness of psychological career alternatives in a community setting, you will develop résumés for each of the professional experts chosen for your presentation in the Week Three discussion. Include relevant academic and professional experience that highlights their careers, appropriate skills, and expertise. Brief job descriptions identifying the major duties associated with each relevant work experience should also be included in the résumé. The job description format should be based on the Professional Experience section in the “Sample Resume for a Counseling Psychologist.” Each résumé should be two to three pages in length. You may use the resources available on the following web pages:
- Ashford University Career Services (http://www.apa.org/careers/psyccareers)
- American Psychological Association PsyCareers (http://www.apa.org/careers/psyccareers)
- Sample resume for a counselling psychologist
You may use additional sources for career information as long as they are credible. An example of a credible source for this information would include The Chronicle of Higher Education. Utilize at least two professional career-related sources as a basis for the information you will use to complete the required sections in the résumé. All sources must be documented in APA style, as outlined by the Ashford Writing Center.
Writing Professional Résumés The Assignment:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Must be four to six double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title page), and formatted according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Résumés should be formatted according to the guidelines in the Ashford University Resume Builder tool.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. The information used for both résumés must be included on the same reference page at the end of your document.