No plagiarism please. I have attached an example and the expectations from the teacher. I am a MFC student.
Comparing Codes of Ethics
The various codes of ethics that guide the counseling profession provide counselors with several standards for ethical practice. However, it is possible for a counselor to have to apply a combination of these codes of ethics when delivering counseling services to their clients. Therefore, comparing codes of ethics and integrating the standards into professional practice is an essential skill for an ethical counselor.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this Assignment, create a summary of the codes of ethics you will be using in this course. Then, explore two different codes of ethics and consider how these codes apply to your work as a future counselor.
The Assignment (2–3 pages):
- Use the Formatted Template for APA guidelines in the Learning Resources.
- Create a brief summary of your understanding of the codes of ethics you will be using in this course.
- Use the ACA 2014 Code of Ethics and either the 2015 AMHCA Code of Ethics or the IAMFC Ethics Code (MCFC students must use the IAMFC code).
- Explain similarities and differences between the two codes of ethics.
- Explain how these codes of ethics apply to your work as a future counselor.
Per APA guidelines, support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation, including those used as Learning Resources for this course. Submit your Assignment by Day 7.