Analysis paper must include the following:
- Read the chosen articles
- Summarize the articles
3. Reflect on what the articles mean to you, what thoughts or feelings were generated. (If you stopped here, you would be submitting a reflection paper.)
· What is your reaction to the content of the articles?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· How do the articles relate to one another?
· What did you learn about violence & abuse in childhood?
- Now you are ready to begin writing your analysis paper. Create a thesis statement or argument that you will defend using the articles to justify your points. In essence, you take a stance on a particular issue, supported by 3-4 points supported by the literature.Your thesis statement is often the last sentence of your opening introductory paragraph. Often, your thesis statement will be a “should” statement (e.g. social workers should take a feminist perspective when talking about the cause of physical abuse). You then make your 3-4 points, using the literature to support your argument and linking the paragraphs together to make one seamless argument.
- Conclude with a summary of your argument and your major points as well as a brief discussion of how your argument impacts the clients you serve.
SIDE NOTE: I am providing you the articles. Please put together the ones ending CR3 into one paper 2-3 pages and the Extra into another paper 2-3 pages.
Evaluation will be based on how clearly you respond to the above, in particular:
a) The clarity with which you critique the articles;
b) The depth, scope, and organization of your paper; and,
c) Your conclusions, including a description of the impact of these articles on your thoughts about family violence.