Featural and Configural Processing in Face Recognition:
Cabeza, R., & Kato, T. (2000). Features are also important: Contributions of featural and configural processing to face recognition. Psychological Science, 11(5), 429-433.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You are to locate the article, read it thoroughly, and write a paper that addresses the following questions. The assignment must be typed, and it must be at least 3 pages in length, but should not exceed 6 pages. Please use 12-point font, 1- inch margins, and double-spaces. Make sure to write in complete sentences and avoid
grammatical and typing errors. If you include citations, be sure these are in APA (American Psychological Association) format. Avoid taking direct quotations, as they are not customarily used in APA-style articles. You will need to put ideas from the article into your own words. Include your name, class section number, and the article citation at the top of the first page in APA format. If you include citations be sure these are also in APA format.
1. Summary: Provide a brief summary of the article, including but not limited to: description of the research area (e.g., very brief review of the literature); the importance of the research (e.g., why was this study conducted); hypotheses addressed in the study; research problem; and conclusions.
2. Method: Describe the experimental procedures that were used, including, but not limited to: the type of tasks the participants completed; the independent and dependent variables; and the number and type of subjects used in the study.
3. Results: Briefly summarize the results of this study. Be sure to include any findings that the authors made and how these findings contributed to the larger body of literature in cognitive psychology.
4. Conclusions / Directions for future research: Answer all of the following questions:
1) Discuss additional research questions that you might consider after reading this article. 2) How would you modify this research study? 3) Relate this article to the material that is covered in class and in the textbook.