The Journal (3–4 pages):
- Identify the country you selected and provide a brief overview of how social classes function within it.
- Describe an historical example of how social class in general has changed over time in this country.
- Discuss what caused it to change.
- Consider your current social class and describe how your race, ethnicity, and social class are intertwined.
- Do you believe your social class will change? Why or why not?
- Adeleke, O. A., Bamidele, R., & Omokeji, R. (2014). Indigenous capitalist class, social stratification, and life chances in contemporary Nigeria society. Public Policy and Administration Research, 4(7), 11–15. Retrieved from http://www.iiste.org/Journals/index.php/PPAR/article/viewFile/14378/14686