Assignment 1: Review of the Literature
In Module 1, you learned about the literature review process, which you will employ as part of your final research proposal in M5 Assignment 2 RA 2. In preparation for writing this literature review, in M3 Assignment 2 RA 1, you will submit an annotated bibliography of 6 peer-reviewed articles from the Argosy University online library resources and locate articles related to the topic of your research in the following categories:
- 2 quantitative studies
- 2 qualitative studies
- 1 mixed-methods study
- 1 theoretical or research design of your choice
As you work toward your discussion in this module, start searching the library databases for articles that may be a good fit for your M3 Assignment 2 RA 1 and M5 Assignment 2 RA 2.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Then, in this module’s discussion, consider the following:
A strong literature review not only plays a foundational role for setting up a research proposal and/or dissertation but also plays an important role in the results and discussion section that is presented after the data has been collected and analyzed.
- Why is the literature review a needed piece of a research proposal? How can a weak literature review diminish a research proposal?
- Once the data has been collected and you are moving into the completion of the research report, how will you continue to pull from your literature review in the results and discussion section of your report?
- What search strategies did you use to locate articles from the Argosy University online library resources for your upcoming RAs?
Review the points of others and add additional examples, challenging a response or drawing conclusions from the response.
Post your response in a minimum of 300 words.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
- By February 24, 2017, post your responses to this Discussion Area.