I need help with this
My part is highlighted:
Address the following items:
- Provide a brief overview of your selected case.
- Discuss the biological, psychological, and social factors involved in your selected case.
- Use your selected case study to explain which interventions would be appropriate in the field of clinical psychology. For each intervention you select, provide the following:
- The rationale for selecting the intervention
- What would be done
- Who would be involved
- In what setting the intervention would occur
- Which area the intervention is targeting, such as biological, psychological, or social factors
Use information from at least three peer-reviewed publications to support your points.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Format your analysis consistent with APA guidelines, including a reference page.
it must have the biological, psychological, and social factors involved in Hector’s case. The textbook mentions them so you have them as a reference.
· Biological factors.
Advances in biological factors have pushed human awareness on the connection between physical and psychological connection. Full understanding of any problem whether emotional or behavioral is considered a likely biological problem.
Ø According to medical research, a strong biological influence on noticeable characteristics such as height, hair color and weight has been proven by to be valid.
· Social factors.
Social and cultural factors have a huge influence on behavior. An individual behavior id influenced by his/her cultural behavior and largely political and social factors. include
Ø The weather
Ø Religious background and
Ø Sexual orientation
· Psychological factors.
These factors are because of tendencies by those who an individual looks up to for guidance. They include
Ø The upbringing of an individual,
Ø Care given to one,
Ø Influences by elders and
Ø What an individual is encouraged to pursue