For Phyllis Young: Prevalence Statistics and Reporting Requirements
Prevalence Statistics and Reporting Requirements
- Browse state-run Web sites to collect information about statistical estimates on family violence that is reported or that goes unreported.
- Choose a specific area of family violence and hypothesize why there is such a variance between actual reported and unreported incidents.
- Browse the Web to determine the state-mandated reporting requirements if treatment professionals learn about children in danger due to family violence in the home environment. You may choose to address your home state or any other state within the U.S.
- Analyze the reporting requirements to verify if they are too lenient or too strict.
- How might reporting rates be increased?
Write your initial response to each part in 3–4 paragraphs, follow APA style for attributing sources, and include a cover page and reference page.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Please do not use Wikipedia.
Must use two references
Must use as one of references: