Select a scenario in which problem solving strategies are utilized to achieve a goal [i.e planning a wedding for two individuals that have diverse backgrounds).
Prepare a 15-minute presentation with at least 15 slides.
Address the following items:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe your scenario.
- Select one major decision that must be made to solve your problem. Address the following:
- Describe the decision.
- Discuss the process that must be taken to make the decision.
- Explain the role that inductive and deductive reasoning play in the decision-making process.
- Analyze how emotion and culture affected the process.
- Describe the problem solving strategies that you would use to resolve the challenges associated with your selected scenario.
- Analyze how the roles of perception, attention, memory, and language played in your selected scenario.
Cite at least two peer-reviewed sources other than your textbook from the Library.
Format your slides consistent with APA guidelines, including at least two in-text citations and a references slide.
Click the Assignment Files tab above to submit your assignment.
Submit a stapled hard copy of your presentation with speaker notes to the facilitator for reference.