Research the PENS report, Division 19 (the Military Psychology section) of the APA, and the ethical considerations and dilemmas of an operational psychologist. In a minimum of 300 words, APA, respond to the following on the basis of your research:
- Summarize the key points from the PENS report and the primary objectives of Division 19.
- Discuss other ethical considerations such as the necessity to be competent in other aspects of psychology, including multicultural assessment, command consultation, and legal considerations, when no clear regulations exist.
- Explain some of the significant ethical considerations an operational psychologist will have to handle.
- Analyze how an operational psychologist would prepare ahead of time to handle challenges that are often in difficult areas and uncertain circumstances.
- Describe where operational psychologists would seek guidance or advice on such issues.